Welcome to my crafty blog... a "garden" of colourful cards, quilting, sewing projects, knitting...and what ever else happens along the way!!


Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Frosty Friends Thank You

It's really been quite a while since I have updated my blog. 
Life... it certainly can put a hold on good intentions!! 
My husband and I, along with my son and his fiance 
spent Christmas and 
New Year's in Vancouver with my younger son, 
his wife and their new baby daughter. 
It was such a wonderful time and we are looking 
forward to our next visit in April. 

I needed to make several Thank You cards when 
we returned home, so I pulled out an old 
Close To My Heart set - Frosty Friends
along with Papertrey Ink's Quilted: Winter stamps 
to create 3 of this design:


Supplies (PTI unless noted)
Stamps - Quilted: Winter; Say It In Style (Close To My Heart)
Inks - Pure Poppy; Memento Tuxedo Black; Moonstruck Blue (Close To My Heart)
Paper - Stamper's Select White, Pure Poppy
Dies - Spellbinder's Classic Ovals
Other - Copic Markers

Thanks for visiting today.
Karen C.


1 comment:

Kara Lynne said...

Great to see you, Karen! So glad you are getting time with your growing family! Wonderful winter thank you card! That's a sweet little snowman!