Welcome to my crafty blog... a "garden" of colourful cards, quilting, sewing projects, knitting...and what ever else happens along the way!!


Thursday, November 24, 2016

Plaid Tinsel & Tags

Tinsel and Tags is still one of my favourite sets for Holiday cards. 
I found a piece of plaid patterned paper in my stash and 
used it as the card front for this rustic Christmas card.

I die cut the various circle pieces from the dies: 
Kraft Scalloped Circle mat
Lemon Tart Circle 
White Circle - sponged with blue ink to create a night sky
White Layer - trees and hillside
White Layer - snowman, house and hill
Sentiment was stamped with Pinefeather ink. 

Since there are so many layers, the focal panel 
has lots of dimension, but was quick and simple to make!! 
That's always a bonus when you're making 
lots of cards for one occasion.

Supplies (PTI unless noted)
Stamps - Tinsel & Tags Kit;
Inks - Kraft, Dark Chocolate' Pinefeather, Black; 
Close To My Heart:Vineyard, Outdoor Denim
Paper - Kraft, Lemon Tart; Stampin' Up:Rustic White; 
The Paper Co:Blond Columns; Plaid Patterned paper (from my stash)
Dies - Tinsel & Tags Kit
Other - Copic Markers; Sakura Glitter Gel Pen

Thanks for visiting today.
Karen C.

No comments: