Welcome to my crafty blog... a "garden" of colourful cards, quilting, sewing projects, knitting...and what ever else happens along the way!!


Tuesday, November 22, 2016

More Baby Gifts

My daughter-in-law asked me to make a 
Diaper Clutch/Changing Mat, similar to this design.
 I used two coordinating prints, 
a bright orange for trim and yellow 
terry cloth to make the clutch/diaper pad. 
When it is opened the two flaps have pockets 
that can hold a diaper on one side and baby wipes 
on the other. The yellow terry cloth was layered 
over several pieces of flannelette and the 
printed fabric before quilting them together.



Since I had leftover Owl fabric and terry cloth, I made two bibs.


Extra terry cloth was used to make a hooded bath towel. 
It was trimmed with the dotted fabric. 
Two more bibs were also made with this printed fabric.


I found a pattern on Pinterest here for this cute 
Sunshine & Ribbon Toy, so I used the leftover 
yellow terrycloth and other scraps from 
my fabric stash to make this for the baby.

Thanks for visiting today.
Karen C.

1 comment:

TeresaC said...

Such bright and cheery baby projects, Karen. You have done a terrific job with the changing pad, bibs, hooded bath towel and ribbon toy. You are my inspiration for making a few baby items this winter!! :)