Welcome to my crafty blog... a "garden" of colourful cards, quilting, sewing projects, knitting...and what ever else happens along the way!!


Monday, August 29, 2016

Ian & Lea's Wedding

I'm finally posting some pictures from my 
son's wedding that took place in Vancouver on the 
Canadian Thanksgiving week-end (October 2015)

I made a variety of projects - 
both paper crafts and fabric crafts that 
I'll be sharing over the next few posts.

 Lea and Ian

The colour scheme was royal blue, with touches of fall colours.

Floral Arrangements
 I made a banner with white and blue card stock,
cutting letters and a heart using my Cricut machine.

The banner was positioned across the head table.

I made a wedding card that my other son and his girlfriend 
gave to the bride and groom.

 I used Papertrey Ink's Heart-2-Heart #9  
stamps and dies to make a clean and simple design.
I used Enchanted Evening ink and card stock 
along with Smokey Shadow ink for the sentiments.

It's hard to believe that they will be celebrating their 
first anniversary in just 6 weeks!!

Thanks for visiting today,
Karen C.

1 comment:

Kara Lynne said...

They look like such a happy couple! Congratulations! I'm looking at all the amazing things you made for the wedding, including the kid and baby projects - way to go! You must be exhausted!