Welcome to my crafty blog... a "garden" of colourful cards, quilting, sewing projects, knitting...and what ever else happens along the way!!


Friday, May 22, 2015

Blue & Pink Quilted: Spring Anniversary

Quilted:Spring dies and stamps have been on my on my desk since they have arrived. I've made birthday cards and a sympathy card and today I'm sharing an anniversary card. I used the similar design as this previously posted birthday card to create a blue and pink version with a few yellow flowers!!


The quilt block details were stamped directly onto a white card base. 
A few of the details were coloured with a blue copic marker. 
The floral designs were added to the top and bottom corners and 
the sentiment (Think Big #24) was stamped with Blueberry Sky ink.
The Canvas Impression Plate gives some texture to the card front.

I had previously cut a full quilt block from Blueberry Sky card stock and used the circle portion for a note card and the shaped inserts for a birthday card.
Those cards can be found HERE.

I like to make use of all of my scraps, so I took the leftover frame 
and usedit to create a border around the quilt block.

I die cut the flower and floral spray from white card stock and then stamped it with the coordinating stamps using Blueberry Sky, Hibiscus Burst, Harvest Gold, and Simply Chartreuse inks. Foam adhesive was used to pop this up onto the center of the quilt block. A small pink rhinestone was added to the flower.


The inside was stamped with a sentiment from Pretty Peonies
flowers, leaves and dots from Quilted: Spring.

Supplies (PTI unless noted)
Stamps - Quilted: Spring, Think Big #24, Pretty Peonies
Inks -  Blueberry Sky, Hibiscus Burst, Harvest Gold, Simply Chartreuse; 
Paper - Stamper's Select White,Blueberry Sky
Dies - Quilted: Spring, Canvas Impression Plate
Other - pink adhesive rhinestone, foam adhesive tape; copic markers 
Thanks for visiting today.
Karen C.

2 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

This is so pretty!

Luanne said...

Love your color scheme! The sentiment is perfect too.