Welcome to my crafty blog... a "garden" of colourful cards, quilting, sewing projects, knitting...and what ever else happens along the way!!


Monday, December 15, 2014

Holiday Rustic Wreath

Rustic Wreath is one of my favourite stamps for making Christmas cards. 
I used the main image and sentiments to make two cards:
 #1 Card

Side folding card
Rustic White card base
Eyelet Lace Border Die

#1 Card Interior


#2 Card
 Top folding card
 Blond Columns card base
Loop-de-Loop Border Die

#2 Card Interior


Supplies (PTI, unless noted)
Stamps - Rustic Wreath, Tinsel & Tags
Inks - Scarlett Jewel, New Leaf, Simply Chartreuse
Papers - Rustic White; Scarlett Jewel; The Paper Company: Blond Columns
Little Yellow Bicycle: Merry & Bright Bands
Dies - Tinsel & Tags die; Loop de Loop Border Die; Eyelet Lace Border Die
Other - copic markers; circle punch2 1/4"; corner rounder; 
embrodiery floss; EK Success: red metallic marker

Thanks for visiting today.
Karen C. 

2 comments:

Cindy H. said...

Beautiful cards! Love your coloring and design. Rustic Wreath is one of my favorites, too:)

Kathy Mc said...

These are beautiful, Karen. I don't own Rustic Wreath but everytime I see it used, I wonder why I don't. Of course, I didn't splurge on Tinsels & Tags either. What is wrong with me??? Guess it's called budget. : )